Always Beautiful Consultants


View My Stats

Monday, May 25, 2009

Who is the Naturalista?




What is your favorite thing to do?
My babies are my life! I want them to be happy, excited and full of love. I love to go camping, wake up in the morning to witness the morning dew on the trees. I have a love affair with the beach, more specifically, the atlantic ocean.


What is your favorite material for clothes?
Linen and terry cloth.


Favorite shoe?
Leather flip flops and black leather Timberland sandals


Favorite brand of makeup?
Nothing very complicated, Almay, Neutrogena and Physicians Formula


Going Green?
I try to do all that I can but I know there is more work to be done.

What is your obsession?
My hair, I am becoming a natural hair product junkie! i really want my hair to me well nourished.

Hobbies?
Gardening, volleyball, hair product shopping, reading, blogging and TWITTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment