Always Beautiful Consultants


View My Stats

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fashionista goes Virtual Shopping- Urban Outfitters

I am by no means rolling in dough so I have recently taken up shopping online and creating my wish list. The target store for this post is Urban Outfitters!

The store has great deals and appeals to both my Fashionista and Naturalista styles. Here are some things that I "bought".





This jump suit, Ecote Strapless Smocked Onesie is very fun and great with heals or flip flops. almost a steal at 58$ Check it out!

















Love Burst Sheer V Neck Tee add sex appeal to a regular everyday t-shirt. The shirt has a "worn" look that really appeals to my earth goddess. $24











Nothing sets off an outfit but a pair of cute kicks... Seychelles Proper Etiquette Platform. These go well with all types of outfits especially shorts and skirts. $89

















Wow that was fun and I didn't even spend any money!


No comments:

Post a Comment