Always Beautiful Consultants


View My Stats

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Both Worlds: The Shoe

I was looking for a summer sandal and (among others) this one is my most favorite! You would think it was really difficult to find Large size shoes (I wear 11 or 12) but I am finding that while it takes effort they are out there. The other issue that other people have with me and my heels is that I am to tall to wear heels. Tip: Heels give you more shape and add a wiggle to your walk (in a good way if you master the craft). Are tall girls not allowed to be sexy?




Okay enough life lessons. This shoe was bought on Amazon but it is from Nine West it is currently on sale for $68 was $88. I don't know if this color is still available at Nine West but there was more variety at Amazon.

I plan on wearing them with a variety of printed skirts, dresses and (dare I say) shorts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment